- Off-line oil removing device separating oil and capturing contaminants simultaneously.
- Based on our 2-stage coalescent oil removal principle, it collects all the floating oil from water based fluids.
- Typical use for removing oil from washing fluids.
- The units are equipped with automatic oil sensor and oil drain function.
- Maintains the NAS grade of the fluid.
- Reduces the amount of waste fluid dramatically.
|Flow rate l/min||15||30||60|
|Max temp for operation||80°C||80°C||80°C|
Parts cleaning machines degrease and flush dusts.
It is required to clean tanks and to change alkali cleaning fluid every 2 months (200L) due to the contamination with oil and dusts.
The cost to treat the waste fluid is 40,000 yen (US$400).
When it is close to the fluid-change due date, they have a number of uncleaned parts (defectives).
* Benefits with RRR system
It is required to clean tanks and to change cleaning fluid only once per 6 months.
You are able to filter and recycle the used process oil by mixing with new oil.
The new oil you need to refill for the consumed oil at the machine process is one-third of the pre-application of RRR systems.
OS-Oil Separator (22289 x 1, 26500 x 3): once per 2 months
WS-WD-AD (25470 x 1, 20101 x 1): once a year
SE-100N-YT (20000 x 1): once per 2 months
Recycling: 30L of oil every week
Water-base Cleaning machines with only one type of contaminating oil.